How I’ve learnt to ride the Wave. Pt. 12 Riding the Wave Recap
Over the past few months I have started to share with you my basic process for “Riding the Waves” in my life. I have learnt through my own experiences how to become more aware, how to make more conscious choices about how I choose to experience my life and how to take back my personal power to create the life I know I am worthy of living from an empowered, wise and loving standpoint. Would you like to do the same? Who wouldn’t want to be able to see the blessings in all situations and hence, create a sense of personal freedom from within! Once you create it from within, there is no other option than for the manifestation to occur in your outer world also.
Now what I have shared in my previous notes, in essence, is very simple to read and make sense of. However, it’s the daily practice to master it which takes effort and consistency. So no matter what level you are at, self-mastery is key and the responsibility relies with you only. You are the creator of your life. Many live unconsciously, following old patterns of thinking, acting and speaking which no longer serves who they are today nor who they have the potential to become. So change is required if you want to live consciously.
The basic steps I use for pretty much every life encounter in my life is this:
Firstly, on the cognitive level, I wish to ACCEPT WHAT IS by ACKNOWLEDGING my emotions in the PRESENT MOMENT, allowing them the rise and release, while doing my best to not give them power over me by JUDGING, BLAMING or OVER ANALYZING. Then reminding myself to choose NON-ATTACHMENT to them, for I understand it is NOT PERMANENT, it will change. For this is a universal law. Through realizing this is all part of the evolution process and I have control on how I CHOOSE TO RESPOND and not automatically react to life events, it makes it an empowering process.
As you can see from this basic structure it is all about SELF AWARENESS and MAKING CHOICES.
So with the cognitive steps taken care of, my next is ALLOWING. While I allow myself to experience my experience from an empowered space, knowing it will not last, I allow myself to do what I am able to, to lift myself if my emotions are in the process of releasing or clearing. Emotions like anger, disappointment, sadness etc are very powerful and have the potential to hold you back if they are not kept in check.
What I do will differ from you, so these are just some of my personal examples.
- I do my best not to push myself or rush the process of releasing, it has a course to run which can be deeper than I am able to comprehend. So I take care to only action what must be done now (responsibilities which cannot be delayed), and let the others sit until I am in a more balanced state. ACCEPTANCE & PATIENCE.
- I remind myself once this is cleared, I have made room for something new and better to appear. POSITIVE THINKING & ALLOWING THE NEW.
- I do something nice for myself. Play uplifting music, have a bath, take a walk, read an empowering book, listen to someone inspirational on youtube, if need be have an energy clearing session, hug a tree, walk barefoot on the grass. Basically anything which is able to create a shift within myself to allow more light. SELF NURTURING – SELF LOVE.
Growing and expanding is what we all came here to do. It can be challenging, uncomfortable and heartbreaking, yet it gets us out of our comfort zones to discover strengths and talents we didn’t know we had or were too afraid to share.
Please remember, if where you are in life right now is not where you want to be. Look for ways to appreciate it, dig deep for the hidden blessings and then take steps to create inner change for you outer world to reflect.
Do you know you already have tools to turn your frown around? I suggest today start to take note of “Uplifter Tools” you already have and make sure to use them when required. YOU DESERVE TO LIVE AN AMAZING LIFE!
If you are ready to take your life to the next level and discover how awesome you really are? Then keep checking in on my YouTube and FB page for useful tools.
In the coming weeks I will expand on my personal process, share my experiences and offer tools to help raise your awareness and assist your expansion further.
I am Tracy Radley, a healer by heart and a leader by trait. I offer you is honesty, integrity and passion in all my interactions with you. May my discoveries be of support and inspiration as you further awaken to your own uniqueness and power.
I invite you to check in on my posts as I unveil to you my journey back to the light. If you have any general questions, please feel free to post them in the comments.
If you would like personal support along your path from someone who has been there, send me a private message to discuss my services.
Many blessings to you, Tracy ox
- As I am writing about my own path and experiences, please respect this is my interpretation and yours may differ on some subjects I bring up.
- Remember everyone has a right to their own opinion, we are all unique and it is not for anyone to judge.
- If you do not agree with something, take it as a personal lesson and reflection for yourself on where your beliefs/values sit.
- If you post a comment, please make it positive and constructive.
- Lastly, as I travel I don’t always have consistent internet, so please be patient and I will respond to any questions as promptly as possible and if I am last with a post, take it as a practice in patience 🙂
FREE STUFF: For those drawn to “Light Language Healing”, check these out!
Subscribe to Transmission Tuesday – Light Language Healing Activations on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2iY8tNHqj6z6sRexg7GaLQ . These are free short healings to help reconnect your heart and soul. Creating self-transformation from the inside out.
Subscribe to my Facebook page for Light Language Symbols Saturday. Each week I will channel and draw Light Language healing symbols for current collective energy clearing and uplifting. You can choose to view it, feel it, speak to it or meditate on it. Go with your flow! If you miss the post, it’s all good. You can find them in the albums section.
Copyright © 2015 – 2017. All Rights Reserved. All designated Trade Marks ™ and Brands are the sole property of Tracy Radley & Tracy Radley Holistic Healing – Life Mentoring. No reproduction of content or branding permitted.